Customer-oriented process design
Permanent economic success and maximum customer satisfaction can be obtained only if internal processes and the interactions thereof are detected, defined, and steered. Therefore, SITEC has already been pursuing a process-oriented management approach since 2004.
Actually, we are validly and permanently certified according to:
|DIN ISO EN 9001||since 1996||Quality management system (QM-system)|
|DIN EN ISO 14001||since 2003||Environmental management system|
|IATF 16949||since 2005||QM-system requirements for series production in automotive industry|
|VDA 6.4||since 2006||QM-system requirements for production equipment delivery in automotive industry|
Our quality management is characterised by:
- Inter-company segregation in quality management officers (QMB) and quality assurance manager
- Implementation of an integrated management system comprised of quality, environment, and occupational safety
- Half-yearly audit intervals
- Internal process and supplier audits under IATF 16949 according to VDA 6.3
- Analysis of all internal processes according to VDA ”Turtle-Model“ incl. risk assessment, company-wide access to QM-system
The maturity level of our management system is reflected in the results of customer audits:
SITEC reaches A-status at Volkswagen, Continental, Joysen, Faurecia, IFA-ROTORION, Brose Vehicle Parts and many other customers.