Quality for series production
Using such process steps as “Quality planning” and “Quality assurance” we ensure, in compliance with our certification according to IATF 16949, that we have comprehensively understood and demonstrably implement the customers’ demands.
Quality planning in the field of series production includes, among others:
- production-process development according to SITEC-standard, APQP or customer-specific requirements
- use of such tools as producibility assessment, quality assurance agreement, FMEA, production control plan, and measuring-system analysis
- PPF-process according to VDA or QS9000 for ”Start of Production“ including performance test
Quality assurance in the fields of series production includes, among others:
- incoming and outgoing goods inspection of production parts
- production-related inspections and statistical process control
- standard-compliant testing and measuring as well as co-operation with external test labs
- comprehensive test-equipment management including internal and external test-equipment monitoring
- use of such methods as, for instance, 8D, Ishikawa, 5xWhy or auditing in the team to continuously improve our production processes
For this broad field of activities, a team of qualified and experienced QM-employees, adequate testing and measuring means up to the 3D multi-sensor measuring machine for measurements in the µm range, a fully air-conditioned measuring room as well as other production-related measuring rooms will be available.
At our customers, we have achieved A-supplier status with ppm-rates and a number of complaints of equal to and/or close to zero for years. Even in case of process audits, we have achieved A-supplier status for years.