Technology know-how made to measure
Series production at SITEC is active in various fields of technology. Manifold tasks and topics are permanently upgraded and solved in close co-operation with the in-house technology development division.
Laser-material machining as core competence of SITEC
- Welding, 3D-cutting and hardening
- We also process single parts to sub-assemblies or ready-to-install components
Electrochemical material machining as core competence of SITEC
- EC-deburring, EC-countersinking, EC-drilling, EC-contouring
- We machine and refine components according to customer’s requests
- Turning, milling, grinding
- In-house production or in co-operation with manufacturing partners
- We assemble and handle components or sub-assemblies manually or automatically with regard to an efficient overall process chain.
- We perform required 100% visual inspections via human eye up to automated testing processes with camera detection.
- We use up-to-date washing installations and methods to machine and deliver the components under best possible conditions.