Laser welding in Application
Using the laser-welding process, you will be able to solve various assembly tasks with low distortion as compared to conventional welding processes.
Benefits of the process
- Small heat-affected zone and, thus, low distortion
- "Wear-free tool”
- Very fast
- High accuracies
- Automatable and integrable into the running production process
- Laser welding of gear components, housings, shifter forks, gears
- Laser welding of copper for hairpins (stator), battery cells and cell connectors
- Small sub-assemblies
- Electronic components
Which materials can be welded?
- All materials, even conventionally weldable ones
- Special materials
- Much wider limits than conventionally weldable materials
- Non-ferrous materials
- Plastic materials
Laser-beam sources used / Laser power
- Solid-state lasers: Nd:YAG-lasers, disk lasers, fibre lasers
- Diode lasers
- Laser power: 100 W - 20 kW (CO2 -YAG)
We gladly support you in the technology development of your welding jobs.